Sheepskin Seat Covers - Sheepskin Versus Monkey Butt Powder!


By Terry Matthews




If you ride a motorcycle much at all, then you know to well what its like to have bikers sweaty butt. Many people use the ever so famous monkey butt powder to help with this problem. Well I guess this makes things a bit better, but what happens when you run out of the house and forget to apply the powder? I guess you just come home nasty feeling.

I used to use the monkey butt powder, but then I found out how much better sheepskin seat covers works, in so many ways. Sheepskin seat covers not only keeps you from sweating so bad, but it keeps you comfortable on those long runs. Sheepskin seat covers gives your bike that authentic look.

I ride my bike daily so I really know the many problems that comes with a uncomfortable seat. A uncomfortable seat can cause you much butt pain. A uncomfortable seat can make a one hour trip seem like a five hour trip. A hard uncomfortable seat can make you miserable.

I got a sheepskin seat cover for my bike and that all changed. I wasn't about to go out and spend $500.00 on a new aftermarket seat when it wouldn't even help with the sweating problem! When I got my sheepskin seat covers for my bike not only did the sweating problem go away, but my seat felt like a completely different seat. My new sheepskin seat felt like a super soft cool cushion.

Now my bike isn't anything special. It is a Honda Aero not a super expensive Harley Davidson so when I went to Daytona this year I didn't expect any special attention. I was very surprised when people started commenting on my sheepskin seat covers. I mean people were literally asking to sit on my bike to see how it felt. Many of the HD owners were very impressed and all of the hard seat Honda owners were amazed.

My sheepskin made my few days at Daytona the best Ive ever had. I must have had a hundred and fifty people ask to sit on my bike. I was amazed! If I was smart I would have loaded a trailer with sheepskin and took it with me, but then I wouldn't be so special. As it was I was like the guy with the wad of cash in his hand at the local ladies lounge. I met so many people I couldn't count them and it was all because of my sheepskin seat covers. As long as I stood next to my bike or sat on it, people would come up to me and just start talking. Next time I'm going to make people take a picture with me before they sit on my bike. This way Ill have plenty of proof of my stardom with my sheepskin seat covers.

My name is Terry Matthews
I own and operate multiple online businesses. One of my businesses is my favorite because I truly love the product. That product is sheepskin.

At Seat Sheepskin Covers we specialize in many of the finest genuine sheepskin items you will find anywhere. Our sheepskin is a great investment at a fair price. If you find a better advertised deal just let us know and we will match it. We will work hard to keep you the consumer happy.

Come see our sheepskin motorcycle seat covers. http://www.seatsheepskincovers.com/SheepskinMotorcycle.html

Our main site is http://www.seatsheepskincovers.com/seatcarcovers.html - we carry many sheepskin products, if you don't see what you like just give me a call and I'll get you what you want.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Terry_Matthews


http://EzineArticles.com/?Sheepskin-Seat-Covers---Sheepskin-Versus-Monkey-Butt-Powder!&id=4117797